Thank you for being part of the 2 Minute family. We think you are amazing for taking the small everyday actions that are needed to care for the places we all love.
We know that times are tough, but the planet isn’t going to wait, and we need your help. If we all give what we can, it adds up to a big impact.
By making a regular monthly donation you will
- Inspire and enable people to clean up our planet.
- Support the 2 minute family of street cleaners, litter pickers and beach cleaners
- Educate groups, businesses, and individuals to make positive changes.
- Gather the evidence needed to campaign to ban plastic.
- Help protect our ocean environment and combat climate change.
Together, we have already done so much
- Connecting over 80,000 followers who take action.
- Distributing over 1,000 litter picking stations across the UK.
- Collectively removing over 200 tonnes of plastic from our oceans.
- Educating 1000 children and young people through 2 Minute Beach School.
- Improving wellbeing and a re-connection with nature through our #2MinutesOfPositivity campaign.
- Changing behaviours and consumer habits by providing #2MinuteSolutions.
- Inspiring and supporting businesses to reduce plastic and make positive change.
- Using citizen science through our App to gather data on litter and plastic pollution.
Whatever you can give, the power of your combined donations will help to clean up the planet. Thank you.
Other Ways You Can Help
We know times are tough, if you can't make a monthly donation, then a one-off gift will still be a BIG help.
Fundraise For Your Planet
If you'd like to fundraise then we suggest doing your own sponsored Beach Clean, Litter Pick, Street Clean or Plog.
Set up a fundraiser
- Choose your date
- Decide your details; where are you going to hold your litter pick and how long are you going to pick up for?
- Follow the link below to set up a fundraising page. Make sure you say what you're doing, why you're doing it & try to include a picture!
- Share your fundraising page regularly with family and friends in the lead up to the event, use social media and email and don't forget to tell people face-to-face